Friday, February 4, 2011

Aussie Style

Through a friend I have met a local Australian hottie named Nadia. Her style is effortless, chic and organic. She was sweet enough to answer a few questions for Lachelle-by-the-Seashore. Enjoy her great style and sweet words.



What is your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Forever changing, but i seem to be rocking a Vintage pair of black leather shorts quite often lately. I picked them up in a vintage store on Melrose.

What beauty ritual or product could you never live without?
Easy. Jurlique Daily Exfoliating cream.

Where do you find your style inspirations?
Often i find inspiration from my mum. She has such a classic, effortless style. In saying that, my style varies, ever so much, one day I'll go for an audrey hepburn look, the next its Kate moss.


Is beauty pain or do you dress for comfort?
Neither here nor there.

Are you in love?
I'm always in love with something or someone.



If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I've been lucky enough to already have done a fair bit of travelling, but someone i have yet to go that would be incredible would be Egypt (i'm besotted with documentaries on the pyramids and Egyptian heritage)















No comments:

Post a Comment